4/1/19 Update: As we are now approaching the 4/15 deadline, all homeowners should make their payments to Mailbox Solutions at 407.366.6565 regardless of whether their neighbor is ready or not. At the close of business on 4/15, all homeowners who have not paid will receive a violation letter. If payment is not received within 15 days, the Association will change the mailbox and add the cost to the homeowners account.
So this has been one of the biggest challenges to date - especially if you live next to a rental home where the owner is not present often. Hopefully a lot of this can be resolved by neighbors talking to neighbors, however, we realize there will be some hold outs, so here's the plan:
1) We have created a status webpage
, that will be accessible to everyone, with all the addresses grouped by mailbox pole.
2) We will be sending an email in Mid February asking homeowners to respond with whether they are ready to proceed. Everyone who responds that they are ready to go will be marked "Ready to Go". This will give us a good starting point.
3) Once all homeowners on a pole are ready to go, you can call in your payments and the mailboxes will be installed.
4) For those who do not respond, the Board will communicate directly in an effort to get their cooperation.
5) Mailboxes that have not been changed by April 15th will be put through the violation process. Thru the violation process, after sufficient notice, the Board will be able to replace the mailbox and charge the homeowner account. There will be no fines associated with the mailboxes, however there may be an additional administrative charge if the Association has to replace the box for you. (Note: If you have indicated that you are ready to replace, or have paid, you will not be violated or charged the administrative charge.)
We hope that by increasing awareness, inertia will take over and we will only have a few hold outs.